Saturday, April 08, 2006

Foxwoods Post Mortem

I played the 3k event. Played well, got a big stack and then crashed and burned. In the Main Event I ran the nuts into the 2nd nuts twice in the first hour...came all the way back, and then ran a good bluff that just didn't quite work. I am really really happy with how I played though even though I was only there for 3.5 levels.

I still consider myself to be running good though, since i won my WSOP seat today finishing in the top 2 of a 320 buy-in tournament with 96 runners. Nice to get that out of the way relatively early.

Also, if you read my blog and aren't super conversant in poker lingo, post questions, Im going to put together some sort of poker glossary in the near future.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning your seat already. Plus it moves me up to the 79th best player in the 2+2 freeroll!
-Tom (A-plus)

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please post more often, we miss you and we need you!

7:35 PM  
Blogger Alex Martin said...

your posts are quality, while im on a poker break i need quality material and hand history table thoughts. keep up the good work sunshine

Alex

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home