Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Looooord I Was Born.....

I am so excited for Aaron Sorkin's new show. Set behind the scenes of an SNL type show I can't see how it would not be good. The only thing that worries me is casting Mathew Perry. I think he will be good (he was quite good on West Wing) but his presence will turn some people who would be fans off I think.

Shouldnt the play-in game for the NCAA tournament be between the last 2 at-large teams? The whole reward for little schools making the tournament is their shot at a big time school. It seems unfair to punish them by taking away that chance.

I admit it. I'm completely addicted to sportstalk radio. Its shameful and embarassing, and I probably need an intervention, but I just can't help myself.

I don't particularly like NASCAR, I don't particularly like racing video games, but I seriously cannot make myself stop playing NASCAR 06: Total Team Contol.

As my attention span has gotten shorter Ive moved from being a movie buff to a TV buff.

After having not played live poker for like 3 weeks now, I really miss it. Online is fun enough, but man, it doesnt hold a candle to live poker.

.....just trying to make a living and doing the best I can. And when its time for leaving I hope you'll undersand that I was born a ramblin man.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute, just like your singing and dancing to "My Girl".....

Mike, do your poker buddies know about your dancing skills?

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home