Monday, January 23, 2006

It Starts....

Well, it seems that blogging (especially poker blogging) is all the rage now, so consider me on the bandwagon. Hopefully the blog will end up being a mix of poker, and other stuff that will amuse the non poker players among you enough to keep you coming back. We will see. Anyway, I'll close my opening post with this. Three times this month I have gotten my money in with over a 95% chance of winning and lost. Two of those have been extremely important pots late in tournaments. For those of you who don't play poker, suffice it to say that SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS, a lot. Poker in January has not been good to me on the whole (although I havent played as many tournies as I should have--thats probably going to be a running theme of the blog). Maybe my luck will change at the Borgata. I'll be there the 25th and the 27th playing the 1500 and 2500 events, and some satellites. So, this first post ended up being about poker, other ones will hopefully be more balanced, although really, who am I kidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home